From product training
, start-up assistance and engineering and consulting services - SICK provides the necessary support for before and after field installation through an established network of field personnel. Review our training, service and support programs
and let SICK help you reach your goals with our innovative, cost-effective solutions.
SICK offers several types of training programs to help you learn more about our innovative products and systems. Many of our training modules offer hands-on, real-world application examples and problem-solving experiences. Click on specific training programs below for more details, training dates and registration information.
- Advanced Product Training These classes are all held at SICK corporate headquarters in Minneapolis, Minnesota. Classes include All Products Introductory Training, Advanced Products Training, Advanced Safety Systems Training, Advanced Auto ID Training, and our free Tech Tuesdays.
- Auto Identification Systems Training Held at your facility, these standard and custom systems training programs for SICK Automatic Identification systems provide plant personnel with the practical knowledge to maintain and troubleshoot scanning systems. The training courses cover detailed, step-by-step operational and maintenance procedures, which provide an on-the-job reference.
- Vision Systems Training These professional vision training sessions are open to a wide range of participants (OEMs, integrators, end customers, Authorized SICK Vision Integrators and Authorized SICK Distributors). Classes are free and are typically held at our corporate headquarters in Minneapolis, Minnesota. Although this highly technical training is focused on vision products, there is limited time to address specific vision applications or support issues.
- DeviceNet Safety Certification The SICK DeviceNet Safety (DNS) Certification Program is designed to provide Authorized SICK Distributors with the training necessary to specify, implement and support the DeviceNet Safety product portfolio from SICK.
- Online Meeting Center Web meetings enable you to join SICKs new product launch presentations from anywhere - by simply logging on to our web site prior to the presentation time and clicking on the Online Meeting Center link in the Training section. Advanced registration is not required.